Your cart is currently empty
Terms and Conditions
24shopping Online shopping app / website aims to give you a superb home shopping service. We have set out below the Terms & Conditions under which you are allowed to use the app / website; what you can expect from us and see the Terms on which you place your order.
1. Definition of Terms
"You" and "your" means the person ordering goods from 24shopping Online app / website.
"24shopping" or "we" or "us" or "our" means 24shopping Online.
"Home" means the main page of the app / website, showing the banners, app / website departments & brands we represent.
"Departments" means the category and sub-categories we have in our stores.
"Account" means your details and shopping history which is created when you registered to shop through our 24shopping app / website.
This section explains how you are allowed to access and use the app / website.
2.1 Use of and access to the app / website
2.1.1 From time to time it will be necessary for us to carry out maintenance on the app / website which may result in occasional periods of downtime.
2.1.2 We cannot promise that the app / website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the app / website will be corrected.
2.1.3 You can use the app / website to browse and buy goods and services from us and to manage your account with us but not for any other purpose.
2.1.4 You must not share your 24shopping Online app / website email / username and password with anyone.
2.2 Content of the app / website
2.2.1 We may update the app / website from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on the app / website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. Although we try to update the information on the app / website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, that the content on the app / website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
2.2.2 We do not guarantee that the app / website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
2.2.3 All rights, including without limitation any intellectual property rights, in any data on the app / website, or any part of the app / website, provided by us or you, or any third party, such as for example your shopping list or favourite items (the data) will automatically be owned by 24shopping Online app / website. You agree that you are not allowed to use the data, or permit any third party to use it, without our express permission.
2.2.4 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the app / website. You should use your own virus protection software.
2.3 Changes to these Terms
3. Terms of Sale
These terms of sale will apply if you place orders on our app / website.
3.1 Becoming a Customer
3.1.1 To place an order on our app / website you must be over 14 years of age, require delivery in our delivery area or and have a credit or debit card acceptable to us in your name.
3.1.2 When you register you will create a username and password which you must use whenever you shop with us. You must treat your username and password as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. Please keep this information in a safe place because you will be responsible for all activities and orders made under your password and username. If you think that someone else may either know or be using your username and password, please contact us immediately.
3.1.3 We reserve the right to suspend accounts for any fraudulent activity or misuse of service.
3.2 Our Contract
3.2.1 Our app / website invites you to buy goods from us. Once you have placed an order on the app / website we will send you an order acknowledgement by email setting out what you have ordered and the price of your order.
3.2.2 These terms regulate the supply of goods to you by 24shopping Online. Any other terms, conditions or representations (other than those made fraudulently or implied by statute) are excluded.
3.3.1 The price of the chosen item(s) you order will be the price on the app / website at the time you place your order or amend your order. In terms of any price difference we will advise.
3.3.2 In the event that 24shopping Online app / website accepts your order, the same shall be debited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email. The credit card payment may be processed prior to our dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit/debit card account, or a store credit may be offered.
3.3.3 In addition to the price, a delivery or a collection charge as shown at checkout may also be payable by you.
3.4 Changing Your Mind
3.4.1 You can cancel or amend your order at any time prior to dispatch. Due to how our systems work, if you want to add goods you can re-order by contacting the customer service through 02038020413 | WhatsApp 07443210900 or sending an email to email@example.com.
3.4.2 Orders that are cancelled after they have been dispatched or during delivery are subject to a cancellation fee to be deducted from your refund for delivery and processing. We have the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been delivered or not.
3.4.3 If you have ordered items which are out of stock you may choose between replacing with the closest or cancel the item.
3.5 Exchange & Return policy:
For any items requiring exchange please contact 24shopping Customer Services within 14 days of receipt of your order.
- Paypal or credit card refunds will be processed by 24shopping within 48 hours, the time funds appear in your account will depend on your bank.
- For orders placed by credit card, any refund will be applied to the card used at point of ordering.
- Any request for refund or exchange of products will be verified by 24shopping Customer Service.
- All perishable items will not be entertained for exchange (frozen and fresh) such as fresh meat, fruits, vegetables, fresh cheese, frozen foods, bakery products and fresh fish.
- Unconsumed grocery items will be accepted only for exchange within 14 days from the time of purchase.
- Household items can be replaced if they have never been used.
3.6 Orders which fail to meet our usual high standards
In the event that your order is visibly damaged or in any way does not meet our usual high standards, you may refuse to accept the order and you can raise a complaint about the order to firstname.lastname@example.org. For individual items found to be damaged when unpacking, please notify customer services within 24hrs for a refund/store credit. Refunds will only be given where the product is returned or photo verification of product condition is provided.
3.7 Stock shortages on popular goods
3.7.1 We do our best to ensure that we have amazing availability but we do occasionally run out of some products. If this does occur, we will give you the option to have a substitute of a similar product or cancel the item altogether or/and substitute of different size product of same brand.
3.7.2 We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items purchased per person, per household or per order. The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or delivery address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit sales to dealers or resellers. For purposes of these Terms and Conditions, reselling shall be defined as purchasing or intending to purchase any product(s) from 24shopping for the purpose of engaging in a commercial sale of that same product(s) with a third party.
3.8 Use of Credit Cards
If you find your credit card has been used without your authority please tell us within 24 hours of finding out. You must also tell your card issuer within the time limits you agree in your card scheme rules.
3.9 Expiry Dates
The employees who put together your order are carefully trained to select goods with a reasonable amount of time left on the expiry date (just as you would if you were in store shopping yourself). However, please note that some fresh produce items naturally only have limited shelf life when they arrive in the store, therefore it is reasonable for them to have a limited shelf life when they are delivered or collected.
3.10 Redemption of 24shopping Online coupon (where applicable)
In the event that a customer is allowed to redeem a 24shopping coupon through the app / website, that coupon will be redeemed for full amount only, and no partial redemption is allowed.
3.11 Use of Promotion Codes
- Only one (1) promo code may be redeemed per user account/per household/ per promotion.
- 24shopping Promo Codes can only be redeemed online and must be submitted at point of order entry.
- Promo codes may require a minimum order value per purchase, as well as other limitations or exceptions – details will be provided with the promotion.
- Even if a code is accepted at check out, all orders are reviewed by the 24shopping Online Customer Support team prior to fulfilment. If orders are deemed in violation of any of these Terms and Conditions, they will be adjusted accordingly.
- Promo codes are strictly free promotional voucher codes with no monetary value.
- The website/APP provide the possibility to purchase product(s) online and to settle payment online, Payment transactions including authorisations and settlements will be in GBP.
- We accept the following modes of payment, For online payment transactions bank credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and PayPal).
- For online payment transactions, customer will receive on order acknowledgment once the payment has been authorised. We cannot accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the Credit/Debit card / PayPal for any reason. You should check your bank for that.
- All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
- We cannot provide any of your payment information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. This information is processed by our payment merchant.
- Credit/Debit card / PayPal details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you. The said information will not be utilised and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The online service will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
- When an order is cancelled a refund will be given through the same payment method.
- Using the online payments facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
3.13 Amendment of the Terms & Conditions
We may at any time modify the Terms & Conditions of the app / website with prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms & Conditions at any given time on the app / website. In the event the modified Terms & Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service of the app / website. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of this app / website.